We are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller for an automotive company in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
You will be working in a team of 3 and reporting to the credit-control manager.
This is a 3 month temporary position with the potential to go permanent.
Credit Controller Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage invoicing process and recover debts owed to the company
- Build relationships and liaise with clients regarding debts owed/due.
- Resolve invoicing/credit issues as and when they arrive
- Post receipts to the accounts system
- Process payments and reconcile invoices on client accounts
- Credit check new and existing clients.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent communicator
- Knowledge of excel spreadsheets
- Experience in using Sage accounting software would be an advantage
This position is for an immediate start apply today!