Temporary Residential Conveyancing Secretary
Adkins & Cheurfi currently have a role for a Client who is looking to recruit an experienced Temporary Residential Conveyancing Secretary.
Based in North Tyneside this is an excellent opportunity for a Temporary Residential Conveyancing Secretary to join an established and well-recognised business within the region.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Support Partner in the production of files by typing dictated work as directed.
- Provide support in the maintenance of files by effective file management.
- Assist Conveyancer in the management of case-load by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- Ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancer.
- Assist in the progression of Sale & Purchase files alongside some Commercial Property matters.
- Assist in general office administration and in the locating of files when necessary.
- Answer telephone calls efficiently and politely and takes messages, as necessary.
- Ensure that all internal methods, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to.