Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are hiring for a Sales Manager (UK Fashion Wholesale) for an end of lines clothing buyer in Blackburn.
About the company:
We are the UK’s largest fully licensed, commercial clothes collection company because we take pride in what we do. Since 1996 we’ve worked alongside big, small, national and regional charities with equal gusto because we believe we have a lot to offer. That’s why we have contributed over £14 million to UK charities with the great British public’s donations.
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a performance driven, self-motivated, experienced sales person with expectations of driving the UK sales in clearance high street fashion and Branded product. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expands our company’s customer base.
- Advertising our product offers to the right market within the UK.
- Exploring and implementing new avenues within the UK to sell our product.
- Driving bulk sales to larger customers.
- Generating and processing sales and develop relationships with the customers.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand our company’s customer base and solidify its presence.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel within the industry.
- Communicating with the team the expectations of the customer.
- Managing payments and invoices accordingly.
The perfect candidate will have / be :
- Knowledge of the UK wholesale market, particularly market traders, clearance retailers
- Confident using digital platforms to sell product
- Experience selling to retailers or other wholesalers within the clearance fashion industry.
- Would suit a performance driven individual
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Blackburn: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Apply for immediate review or send your CV to Lucy@adkinscheurfi.co.uk