We are looking for an experienced senior internal auditor for a permanent position based in North Yorkshire
- Lead Auditor (ISO 9001 & 22716). Implement an effective audit plan. Report actions identified as a result of all audits and investigations, and ensure that actions have been completed and effective.
- Provide management of Quality Control systems,and document control.
- Lead the company’s Quality & Regulatory activities including the implementation of external standards eg ISO / REACH, methods, and procedures.
- Ensure compliance to UK and EU Cosmetic regulation. Advise customers of their responsibilities. Keep abreast of developments to identify and communicate necessary change.
- Compile and maintain PIF including the compilation of INCI listings, CPNP / SCPN documents, 3rd party CPSR, SDS creation etc. Distribute to customers accordingly.
- Customer & supplier complaint handling – ensure thorough root cause analysis and effective improvement action.
- Ensure the Quality Control laboratory runs smoothly.
Alongside your experience, you will be someone who shows tenacity, can work to your own initiative and be able to effectively influence key stakeholders. You will be able to effectively prioritise and co-ordinate varied tasks simultaneously to meet demanding deadlines. Attention to detail is key.