Marketing & Revenue Managerpermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi are recruiting for a prestigious North East Hotel as the recruit for a Marketing & Revenue Manager
The Main responsibilities will include:-
- Create in collaboration with the General Manager, annual marketing and sales plan linked to forecasted budgets and dynamic forecasts.
- Take full ownership of hotel sales strategies.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibitions.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arranges site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- To be continually aware of regional and national market demand and trading conditions.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to project the hotel’s sales and marketing vision.
The ideal candidate for the Marketing & Revenue Manager will have experience in the following:-
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with a warm, confident, and hospitable personality.
- A strong team player who leads by example.
- Expert technical skills around PMS and CRM systems.