Designer Estimator Gateshead Circa 25K-30K
Designer/Estimator Gateshead 25K-30K
To produce and amend CAD Design, Construction and As Fitted drawings using AutoCAD software.
- To create take offs from drawings and present this within an Excel spreadsheet.
- Print drawing sets for projects team and participate in reviews.
- Export DWF and other formats for collaboration internally and externally.
- Compile data sheets for technical submittals.
- To take an active role within the continuous improvement of Company systems.
- To provide reports as appropriate to your line manager.
- Prepare accurate estimates using industry specific software (AutoQuotes) and also Exell
- Carry out any reasonable tasks requested by our Projects team
- Work in a safe manner and comply with the Health, Safety and
- Environmental Policies
- Balanced and confident
- Applies experience and logic.
- Achievement Focussed
- Makes productive contributions.
- Team player with a positive effect on the mood
- Consistently manages the task.
- Is self-aware, resilient, optimistic and open to change.
- Shows moral courage, openness and honesty and has a collaborative.
- Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately and methodically.
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise work.
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork and count stock items
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure
- An excellent opportunity for a design graduate to progress their career
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gateshead, Tyne and Wear: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Please send your updated CV to Sarah@adkinscheurfi.co.uk or apply today for immediate review.
For more of our job opportunities or to get registered with us, please follow our links below –