Adkins & Cheurfi have an urgent requirement for a Permanent Assistant Accountant
A&C is looking to recruit a pro-active Assistant Accountant and an individual who possesses experience in a similar role and has a ‘can-do attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning organization that is expanding and there is scope for development for the right candidate.
The role of Assistant Accountant has excellent opportunities for you to progress and gain exposure to all aspects of the business, whilst allowing you time to learn in line with your AAT/ACCA studies.
Your duties will be;
- Responsible for reconciling and producing schedules for key balance sheet and profit and loss nominal ledger accounts, as part of the monthly reporting pack
- Monitoring and producing weekly KPI reports
- Adhering to weekly, monthly, and quarterly finance checklist
- Advising and working with key stakeholders to provide financial services and solutions
- Ad hoc bookkeeping duties as and when required
- Project work according to the needs of the business
- Production of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of schedules required for annual accounts
- Companies House compliance duties
- Monitoring of aged purchase ledger and aged debtors reports
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- AAT or studying ACCA
- Finance experience (> 1 year) is essential
- Motivated and hardworking
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Experience of Quickbooks