We are Looking to recruit either an experienced Residential Legal Secretary or Conveyancing Assistant to support a recently qualified fee earner within the firm, in a thriving, busy property department.
- The successful candidate must be proficient in the conveyancing process
- The candidate will provide full administrative support role from file opening all the way through to post completion work and file closing.
- Drafting completion statements, preparing files for exchange etc.
- Experience of dealing with raising enquiries is advantageous but not a requirement
- There is also potential for progression. The firm would reward a fantastic work ethic by offering the opportunity to progress through the route to qualification
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Darlington, Durham: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
For more information or a confidential chat contact Sarah at Sarah@adkinscheurfi.co.uk
For more job opportunities or to register with us please follow the links below