Senior Sales Executivepermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi are searching for a Senior Sales Executive for a role-based in the North East
Our Client believes everyone should be able to access web content in a way that works for them and their mission is to make the online world accessible for all.
They are extremely passionate about their product and as they move from scale-up to market leader, they require help to achieve their ambitious plans.
This is why they are looking for a proven Senior Sales Executive to join the fabulous UK Sales Team.
About the Role
The Sales Team is the engine of our client’s business, the driver for growth, and the role of the Senior Sales Executive is key to continued success.
Working closely with the Lead Generators to research, identify and engage new prospects. You will use your savvy and sales acumen to nurture interest, book and deliver software demonstrations and manage qualified opportunities to a successful sale.
Here are a few of the core aspects of the role. You will need to demonstrate suitable experience of the following
- Hunting and developing new leads, identifying prospects, building relationships, and understanding their drivers
- Presenting and requirement-gathering – capable of demonstrating product fit, removing objections, asking great questions, sharing knowledge, and influencing for a positive outcome
- Building and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities, forecast outcomes accurately, and pivot activity accordingly
- Negotiating – you are comfortable talking price and relating perceived ‘cost’ to the value proposition and closing with minimum ‘friction’
- Great story-telling, capable of composing engaging content with an understanding of what is relevant to a given audience (and why)
- Excellent time management, able to prioritize key tasks, manage multiple conversations whilst never letting an opportunity slip
Adkins & Cheurfi is looking for great characters with the right attitude and aptitude for our client.
Here are a few of the things our client looks for…
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B sales, ideally within SaaS
- Consistent record of hitting targets and generating new sales revenue
- Strong team player who will work closely with your colleagues
- Confidence in a target-driven environment, tenacious with the motivation to exceed expectations
- ABC – Always Be Curious – you are always asking the right questions of prospects, colleagues, and yourself
- Friendly, enthusiastic, confident, and comfortable with talking to stakeholders of all levels on the phone, email, or face-to-face
- Knowledge of, or interest in, Accessibility, Diversity, Inclusion and the Digital world
Lockdown remote, All other times office-based, Newcastle/Gateshead Quays HQ
- Great culture & working environment – Newcastle Quayside office
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Pension & Healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Genuine Meritocracy
- Fun social scene
Typical 09:00–17:30 working day (flexible start/end times)
Salary – reflective of experience
Excellent Commission – uncapped