Adkins & Cheurfi are searching for a reservations manager to join our client, a multi-site venue in the North East countryside
As a Reservations Manager, you will ensure the transitional management of all weddings, bedroom and booking enquiries.
You will have experience of delivering a fabulous service to guests whilst maintaining exceptional standards. You will be responsible for driving yourself and the team to lift the guest experience and go beyond their expectations. You should have a naturally warm nature and you will enjoy working in high pressure and dynamic environment. Producing consistently high levels of output by paying particular attention to every detail, development of opportunities at every level to secure new business for the hotel and venues. This role would suit someone that is looking to take the next step from assistant reservations to full reservations manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure the revenue management of room sales, whilst overseeing the department
• Supporting the management team, proactively manage all market segments in order to maximise and exceed budget sales targets
• Ensure all websites and social media channels have up to date information, offers, packages, updates etc.
As our Reservations Manager you will be able to:
• Have a blend of confidence and personality giving our guests an unforgettable experience
• Be Intuitive and make decisions that favour our guests whilst maintaining the highest standards of service
• Be naturally warm and generous with impeccable attention to details
• Have exceptional planning and organisational skills
• You should be a highly-motivated individual who has demonstrated success at this level, ideally within a 4/5* luxury hotel sector
• You must have excellent written and spoken communication skills at all levels at all times
• Must be results-driven to ensure the team will meet and exceed targets
• Should be confident in communicating with all stakeholders, internal and external
• Must have exceptional organisational skills
Due to the location of our client, your own transport is essential.