Adkins & Cheurfi are searching for a Project/Sales Administrator for a role-based in the Gateshead.
As a Project/Sales Administrator you will be responsible for providing office administration ensuring that services are delivered to a high standard and enabling the business to deliver a customer focussed service more effectively and efficiently.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, Service Calls & Small Sales using email system (e.g., Microsoft outlook)
- General internal support for field sales/projects team
- Sales order processing including raising purchase orders for suppliers, acknowledgements and invoices to clients.
- Job costing including adding supplier invoices to our cost sheets and querying with Project Manager as appropriate
- Co-ordinate between customers/suppliers/colleagues
- Organise and store paperwork, documents, and computer-based information
- Maintain filing & other office systems
- Manage all warehouse deliveries and rotation of warehouse stock
- Quarterly stocktakes & costing of warehouse stock
- Estimating in both Exell and AutoQuotes.
- Strong organisational skills
- Use of Microsoft word and Excel
- Good standard of English and understanding of Maths
- Good presentational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to plan your own work, use your initiative and meet deadlines
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, prioritise tasks and workload
- The ability to accept and understand instructions
- A good all-round oral and written communication skills
- A pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Teamwork ability
- Reliability and honesty
What to expect
- Work is entirely office based – Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
- The nature of the role is to support colleagues and projects rather than to lead them
- The role can be stressful at times since the work is always focused on the needs of the business. Deadlines may be imposed suddenly, demanding flexibility, and reprioritising of workload