Post Completions Assistant
We are looking for a Post Completions & Land Registry Conveyancing assistant to work for a large successful property law firm in Newcastle City Centre
This is a temporary position lasting approx 8 weeks
Immediate start date available!
This role reports to the Head of Department.
- Dealing with clients both over the telephone and in person.
- Responsible for providing an accurate and efficient post completions service to the business
- Liaising with residential teams to resolve any queries as and when they may arise.
- Dealing with the Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders and other relevant parties.
- Booking in files to the Department effectively.
- Diarise OS1 and key expriy dates
- Linking post to Conveyancer’s files.
- Fully competent at completing and cataloguing Land Registry applications
- Knowledge of computing systems
- Experience working within a legal practice
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly efficient and organised
Apply today for immediate consideration or call us directly for more information