Adkins & Cheurfi are searching for a PHP Developer for a role-based in the Gateshead.
Adkins & Cheurfi are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and talented PHP middleweight (or looking to move up to middleweight) developer to join our team. Our client have built a reputation for designing and developing high quality, innovative software for start-ups and established brands that offer their end-users the best possible experience. With clients across the globe, from the US, Europe, Asia across to Australia, working in multiple sectors including Built Environment, Education, Healthcare and Social Services.
You should have at least 5 to 6 years of commercial experience and a proven track record of success. You will join an existing team of talented developers in a growing company which is expanding globally. You will be responsible for building and maintaining functionality for systems used by millions of users worldwide as well as being in charge of your own smaller projects for local and national clients.
- Passionate with a desire to deliver world-class products
- Organised and self-motivated
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
- Outgoing, personable, sociable and easy-going
- Open to criticism from your team to benefit project development
- Always eager to learn and to share knowledge
- Comfortable with pressure and deadlines and can work in a fast-paced environment
- 22 Annual days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Social events
- Social drinks on a Friday
- Opportunity to work with a close-knit, motivational team in an established global company
- Top-end tech
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours