Fantastic Opportunity for a Legal Cashier to work in Durham City, with a modern office just based on the outskirts
The Legal Cashier will be working for a prestigious Law firm with fantastic opportunities to develop and progress your career
- Supporting the operation of the firms accounting system and the PAYE scheme.
- To ensure that all banking is done daily as directed.
- Ensuring that all cheques are written on correct amounts and Client Account is never allowed to overdraw.
- Manage postings to the accounts system on a daily basis.
- To ensure that new matters are recorded correctly.
- Assisting in the entering of bills.
- To execute Telegraphic Transfers.
- Compliance that all authorized invoices are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Dealing directly with Clients when receiving payment by cash or cheque.
- To ensure that all closed accounts are authorised and that nil balances are achieved before archiving.
- Supporting the operation of the department’s credit control system.
- The Legal Cashier will manage the Petty Cash procedure.
- Ability to own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.