HR Onboarding & Compliance Officertemp
Adkins & Cheurfi are searching for a HR Onboarding & Compliance Officer for a role-based in the London, Haringey.
About the Role
Under the leadership of the HR Operations management team provide a professional, high quality, accurate customer focussed onboarding, employment screening and compliance service to all our customer groups. Working in partnership with the HR Support Services colleagues, the Resourcing Team and wider HR function to support a seamless on-boarding process and HR transformation.
• Delivery of a high quality, accurate customer focussed onboarding and employment screening service for all our customer groups which are delivered within or exceeding our Service Level Agreements.
• To work closely with the resourcing team to process candidate’s compliance documentation in line with Haringey Council’s Recruitment Policy.
• Responsible for providing a high level of customer service to all candidates, engaging and building relationships.
• Liaising with candidates through the initiation of the compliance software as well as by phone and face to face to assist them through the onboarding/compliance/screening process where necessary.
• Arranging suitable times for candidates to attend right to work document check appointments that are customer focused and offer flexibility for the candidate.
• Liaise with the Senior HR Officer (Compliance) where a candidate has disclosed information on their DBS certificate which needs to be assessed against Haringey Councils Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy and safeguarding requirements.
• To maintain confidentiality at all times and ensure any disclosed information is shared on a strict “need to know” process.
• To ensure any disclosures are assessed and considered within a clear objective risk assessment framework and all decisions and actions taken clearly documented and filed for audit purposes.
• Responsible for confirming the candidate’s appointment, agreeing appropriate start dates and issuing all relevant employment documents in a timely manner and within agreed timescales.
• Delivery of high quality, efficient HR Service customer query resolution aiming for first time resolution and proactively suggesting updates to guidance materials to support ESS/MSS and HR Self-Service.
• Maintain the integrity of all HR Data, data flow, processes, and procedures.
• Delivery of accurate advice and guidance by ensuring up to date knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practice notes and procedures.
• Clear escalation and or handover of customer query ensuring customer and next team, e.g. HR Advice, are fully briefed on requirements.
• Continuous work with HR Support Service, the wider HR Team, and other council teams as appropriate, to transform service delivery and increase digital utilisation for the council.
• Proactively identify and implement current and future opportunities to increase ESS and MSS.