Adkins & Cheurfi are searching for a Flutter Developer for a role-based in the Gateshead.
Adkins & Cheurfi are looking for a full-time, talented and motivated Flutter developer to join our successful and fast-paced organisation to help both maintain and enhance our mobile development.
You will be joining an established and close-knit team as a key member with unlimited opportunities for personal development and growth. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our growing suite of Flutter applications with both existing and exciting new clients. While you’ll be expected to have solid foundational skills, you’ll also be encouraged to take risks and try new things with the full support of the team all while taking advantage of on-site parking and convenient public transport links to the office as well as the use of top-end kit and flexible working hours.
- Organised and self-motivated
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
- Outgoing, personable, sociable and easy-going
- Open to criticism from your team to benefit project development
- Comfortable with pressure and deadlines and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of Dart
- Solid understanding of the Flutter framework (2years min)
- Working knowledge of state management, preferably BLOC
- Good understanding and confident application of SOLID principles
- Great knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of performance optimisation and security
- Experience both Android and IOS releases and their nuances
- 22 Annual days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Social events
- Social drinks on a Friday
- Opportunity to work with a close-knit, motivational team in an established global company
- Top-end tech
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours