Adkins & Cheurfi are searching for a DevOps for a role-based in the Gateshead.
Adkins & Cheurfi are looking for a full-time, talented and motivated DevOps to join our successful and fast-paced organisation to help both maintain and enhance our tech.
You’ll be a dev-ops specialist – able to advise us what scalable architecture looks like, and put together migration and monitoring plans for our infrastructure, as well as advising the business on security best practices to help us meet the rigorous standards of our growing list of enterprise clients.
You’ll naturally feel a sense of responsibility for your tech stack and encourage others to find ways to optimise and improve the ways code is deployed and our systems are.
This role is perfect for a self-starter with deep sector expertise and a willingness to get stuck in and make our technology stack the very best it can be, supported by a first-class team in a rapidly growing technology company.
Skills and Experience
- Solid knowledge of Linux (Debian)
- Dedicated server experience is essential
- Knowledge of Docker, containerisation and Kubernetes
- Min 3 years’ experience in a DevOps type role
- Knowledge of multi-tenant architecture
- Familiar with server security and patch management
- Familiar with load balancing and scaling
- Key eye for architectural design with past experience and reference
- Familiar with deployment pipelines and automation
- Understanding of ‘no single point of failure’ architecture
- 22 Annual days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with a close-knit, motivational team in an established global company
- Top-end tech
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working allocation if based in the office
- 10 days workcation
- Social events