Commercial Property/Residential Property Lawyer
My Client a Prestigious North East Law Firm is looking to appoint a newly qualified or a few years qualified Commercial Property/Residential Property Lawyer.
The successful candidate must be able to run their own caseload from start to finish without too much supervision.
The main duties of the Property Lawyer role will include:-
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
Immediate start is available for the successful candidate.