Lead Product UX Developerpermanent
My client is looking for a Lead UX Designer to join there team on a permanent basis
You will be comfortable with rapid iteration – trying out new ideas and suggesting how we can better improve user experience with every change we make. We don’t expect you to be an expert in accessibility on day one, but you should be interested in becoming one. You’ll know what the right blend of fast-turnaround vs quality output is and you’ll be able to advise on how we can use a combination of high and low-fidelity prototypes to validate concepts and ideas early and often.
We’re looking for a digital specialist – someone who is experienced building out cross-platform UIs and anticipating user-flows and next-step interactions across both B2B and B2C customer products.
You are a designer with a flair for clean UI and UX, and a passion for creating crisp digital experiences. As part of this role, you’ll be in the thick of all the design action, working with the team to perfect their product vision, all while bringing your own flair to an increasing range of diverse projects.
You’ll be a self-starter, comfortable managing your own workload around a diverse set of deadlines and project delivery milestones.
What we need from you:
Ownership – you’ll be a proactive design lead who brings ideas and solutions to the table for a variety of business challenges and user needs.
Flexibility – you’ll be working across an existing product suite and across a range of new product launches as well as internal tooling.
Collaboration – you’ll be working closely with developers and product owners, and stakeholders across the business; you’ll need to be comfortable explaining your ideas and responding to multiple sources of feedback.
User-centric – You’ll be taking a mix of requirements, data and insights with the sole focus of making our users’ experience the very best it can be.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience creating user flows, wireframes, Hi-fidelity prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs using tools such as Adobe XD.
- Experience of design-led workflow; you’ll be able to help us shape the right workflow to get all the assets in place at the right time for our development team to execute against.
- Being able to iterate on your ideas and designs based on user input, research and feedback from the wider team. Analysing research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporating this feedback into your designs.
- Experience of working with collaboration software such as Jira, and versioning of design iterations.
This role is right for an experienced lead UX designer, or an experienced designer looking to move up into a Lead role and have the opportunity to see their work rolled out to a worldwide audience.
What’s in it for you:
- 22 Annual days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Social events
- Opportunity to work with a close-knit, motivational team in an established global company
- Top-end tech
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working allocation if based in the office
- 10 days workcation