We may be starting Lockdown #3 however it is business as usual at Adkins & Cheurfi. We are delighted to introduce Sarah Duckworth as our new Senior Commercial Consultant to grow and develop our new Commercial Division.
With 13 years of experience working as a Commercial Consultant, Sarah mainly recruits:
- HR Professionals- Managers, Officers, Administrators
- Senior Management Team
- Sales, Business Development, Account Managers, Software SaaS Sales
- Finance- Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, Purchase & Sales Ledger and Payroll.
- Legal- Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Legal Cashiers
- Warehouse Support – Warehouse Administrators, Stock Controllers and Dispatch Coordinators
- General Office Support- General Administrators, Receptionists and Data Entry
Any candidates on the market seeking a new opportunity please e-mail a CV to:- email@example.com. For those of you who would simply like a confidential chat to discuss new goals or help re-writing your CV please call:- 0191 5166118. Likewise, any Clients looking to recruit by contacting Sarah you are giving yourself the best possible chance of success.
When asked about her first couple of weeks here at A&C, Sarah had this to say,
“After a busy two weeks settling into the new Role within A&C I’ve learned a great deal and the new systems and procedures are all falling into place. The team seems a great bunch. Everyone has been extremely helpful (& patient) as I’ve had plenty of questions to ask & I am looking forward to an exciting future here at A&C, overseeing and growing a successful Commercial Division.”
Sarah readily admits that the recruitment industry has been one of the hardest hit during the Covid-19 crisis. There is, however, she affirms, some light at the end of the tunnel……
- History tells us we are likely to bounce back quickly. This is a pandemic, not a full-blown recession. The mini-recession caused by the virus, unlike a typical recession (which is characterised by a long, slow economic downturn) involves a very sudden but short lived drop in the economy followed by a rapid bounce back.
- Recruiters will play a leading role in economic recovery. We are the backbone of the jobs market meaning businesses and even the government will be looking to us for help in re-building the economy.
- Recruitment will be very interesting when this is over as we switch to a job-lead market. Some of those gold dust candidates who have ignored roughly 100 calls will suddenly be much more receptive. It is likely home working will become a regular arrangement as it has been proven that flexible, remote working is doable in most industries.
- We will come out the other side stronger-with less recruiting to do and fewer calls to make. Us recruiters have spent time educating ourselves, building our personal/company brands, and self-development.
Stay safe and look forward to speaking with/working with you all in 2021.