Project Manager/Data Analyst
Adkins & Cheurfi are searching for a Project Manager/Data Analyst for our client, based in London
The Media Destruction Project Manager/Data Analyst will be responsible for the completion of key deliverables within the 2021 UK Tape Destruction Project. This project will deliver policy-compliant destruction of aged backup tape media.
The specific responsibilities of the Project Manager/Data Analyst are:
- Project planning and coordination to achieve defined milestones and accuracy requirements
- Collaboration with multiple internal stakeholder groups to identify in-scope tape media, obtain required approvals, and deliver on policy compliant destruction of approved backup tape media
- Build process and procedures necessary to identify, verify and properly destroy approved tape media
- Develop and implement data collection systems, data analytics and tools to perform precise and efficient reconciliation of approved tape media to destruction event outcomes. Identify errors in data and taking actions to resolve them.
- Data acquisition and reconciliation across multiple sources, including data cleaning as required
- Witness tape preparation and destruction events in person and/or via video tools
- Work with stakeholders ensuring all relevant evidence materials are obtained and archived appropriately
- Prepare necessary batch updates for the tape inventory system
- Project Plan with work breakdown structure, risk log, and daily tracking updates
- Management of project resources, both internal and external, to achieve quality, budget and schedule requirements
- Manage financials against defined budgets
- Build and maintain a project data archive evidencing all actions and outcomes reconcile to the approved destruction tranches
- System inventory management, tracking and collection of evidence records to evidence 100% reconciliation destruction was accurate to approvals, performed to company policies and fully updated in all relevant inventory systems
To be effective in this role the candidate must:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a major organisation handling complex initiatives from planning through to delivery. International project experience is beneficial.
- Experience working with policy-compliance projects (Ex. media audit, ISO frameworks, inventory reconciliation)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to establish excellent working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented approach and effective presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong client service, teamwork and situational leadership skills
- The role has a requirement to travel to the storage and destruction facilities for witnessing media counts and subsequent destruction activities (approx. 1-2x/wk.) in Essex.
- Abide by all company, regional, local and facility Covid-19 protocols