Product Owner – Chatbot
Adkins & Cheurfi are looking for a Product Owner – Chatbot – to work in the centre of London with remote work available in the first period of the contract
Are you passionate about technology and its application in Financial Services?
Are you customer-focused and enjoy delivering innovative digital solutions to clients?
Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you to shape the product vision. As a Product Owner specializing in Chatbot solutions, you will play a vital role in shaping the products of customers that impact the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Our client recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. As a Product Owner – Chatbot, you will be responsible for helping famous blue-chip brands define their Product Strategy and Roadmap, turning them into realistic plans and business requirements that will bring real value to our client’s business.
The client has an immediate project demand for the PO to join an expanding key client who is shifting to the digital world. The successful candidate will be an experienced PO who will be working with both internal stakeholders and customer teams to Lead the delivery of the new Chatbot solution with an initial focus on defining Chatbot strategy.
The immediate demand is supporting a customer located in Ireland and they consider both UK & Ireland based candidates.
- Prior experience in delivering at least 1 Chatbot / Conversational commerce solution is a Must
- Solid experience working with Technology platforms in eCommerce (e.g. Oracle Commerce (previously ATG) SAP Hybris etc), CMS, Web Apps but perhaps more important is your ability to use your deep knowledge of these domains and apply it across other platforms and project scenarios
- Product development and product ownership mindset, with a focus on delivering business value
- The relationship and communication skills to motivate and influence a wide range of internal and client stakeholders ranging from business leaders to software engineering teams
- Previous experience working in the Telco domain is desirable but not essential
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (Service Focus)
- Able to understand high-level business ideas, impact assess and break them down to facilitate service design and delivery
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Desirable skills – to prosper and thrive we believe you will need:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn and build next-gen products with our client and team of excellent Engineers
- Ability to coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Contribute towards Business Analysis Competency
- Work with senior business stakeholders to define the Product Vision and Roadmap
- Use market analyses and data insights to identify growth and development opportunities
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog, prioritising according to business value
- Lead the Product planning process, creating realistic Release Plans and managing stakeholder expectations for the delivery of new Features
- Providing vision and direction to development teams, removing impediments and ensuring work focuses on maximising business value
- Provide backlog management and direction to sprint planning
- Elaborate User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs, gather & document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximise effectiveness
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period