Front End Developerpermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi are searching for a Front End Developer for a role-based in the Gateshead.
Adkins & Cheurfi are looking for a full-time, talented and motivated front-end developer to join our successful and fast-paced organisation to help both maintain and enhance our front-end tech.
You will be joining an established and close-knit team as a key member with unlimited opportunities for personal development and growth. You will be responsible for the front end technology used in all of our tech stacks ranging from websites, back-office software through to application across iOS and Android. You’ll also be encouraged to take risks and try new things with the full support of the team all while taking advantage of on-site parking and convenient public transport links to the office as well as the use of top-end kit and flexible working hours.
- Solid understanding of PHP derived templates (PHTML)
- An understanding of Flutter and other cross-platform technologies.
- A good understanding of best frontend practices across iOS & Android.
- Vanilla JS and jQuery
- HTML 4/5, CSS 2/3
- CSS compilers including SASS and LESS
- Knowledge of bootstrap 3/4
- Minimum of 3 years of working with B2B & B2C companies
- Solid understanding of WCAG accessibility guidelines
- Knowledge of version control system GIT
- Knowledge of task automation using Grunt
- Solid understanding of responsive design including the use of media queries and responsive techniques such as flexbox
- Solid understanding of graceful degradation for older browser support
- 22 Annual days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Social events
- Social drinks on a Friday
- Opportunity to work with a close-knit, motivational team in an established global company
- Top-end tech
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours