Family Solicitor Newcastle Upon Tynepermanent
Main Responsibilities of the Family Solicitor:-
- Overseeing and managing the legal issues that transpire between people that are members of the same family.
- Supervising and directing mediation sessions, and offering effective legal advice.
- Organizing and recording all official documents required to file cases.
- Coordinating with staff to prepare an extensive brief on each case that goes to trial.
- Upholding a steady schedule of hearings, court appearances, and conferences.
- Responding to the urgent needs of clients.
- Overseeing family estates and wills.
- Attending trials and court proceedings.
- Regularly updating clients about their cases.