We are looking for a proactive and driven Senior Consultant to join our clients Decision Science Consulting team in UK. Work will be performed remotely. In this role, you will play a vital role as the client and team lead with hands-on involvement in project management, business interpretation and application of solutions, client communication, insights/results delivery. You will collaborate with your team and peers by developing resourcing plans, managing revenue goals, and contributing to new business development.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone, who is looking to combine best-in-class analytics skills with strong problem-solving and communication abilities to lead analytical work to help clients solve strategic, tactical, and operational business problems.
- Lead at least one client project independently. Proactively deliver client updates and attend meetings with stakeholders. Identify potential failures and risks of a project, data sources, tracking execution and success metrics effectively and efficiently. A successful candidate is comfortable owning projects in complex, often ambiguous settings, while managing stakeholders’ expectations and ensuring a timely delivery of quality solutions
- Drive decision making by conducting data wrangling, designing statistical models, and developing dashboards
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with both virtual and face-to-face interactions utilizing structured approaches to solving problems, managing risks, and documenting assumptions
- Execute quantitative data analyses that translates into actionable insights for the broader team
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in statistics, computer science, engineering, informatics, data science, or related field; additional business degree is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with analytics project(s)
- 1 or more years of leading analytics project(s)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are must
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is Please required.
- Experience with one of modelling languages, like Python or R is required
- Knowledge of Statistics is needed